When compiling firmware examples or own firmware with the provided Yagarto tool chain ("make" command), you might encounter problems under Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. These can be:
- One or several application error windows pop up describing a problem with rm.exe or other executable tools.
- The make process terminates abnormally with text chunks like:
- "No such file or directory"
- "Resource temporarily unavailable"
- "compilation terminated"
- "make: *** [file.name] Error xy"
** Edit Nov.2020 **
This Articel is no longer needed - please always use the ARM-Developer Packate from our Support side - we stop supporting the Yagarto Tool.
You could easy port your exeisting project to the new Toolset