0x02 0x09 0x81 0x3c 0x09 0x89 0x09 0xf0 0x01 0xd1 0x04 0xff 0xe6
Above is the format of the command.
The current configuration file is attached.
- PCAN LIN Jan 28 14.pclin
- (35.72 KiB) Downloaded 688 times
when you do a master-request/slave-responds communication (0x3C/0x3D) as a LIN master, you must also send the subscriber frame for 0x3D, to get the answer from your LIN slave.
0x02 0x01 0x81 0xBD 0x3D
I have the same problem as the original poster. I have PCAN-LIN module as the master, which is used to communicate and control the speed of the cooling fan. My operation is as below:
* Step 1: sending my frame 02 09 81 3C FA 02 10 60 00 00 00 00 3C, which is in order to start the diagnostic session;
* Step 2: Then the program got the reply of 02 01 00 01, which means the sending frame is OK without error;
* Step 3: Then I sent the 02 01 81 BD 3D frame in order to get the ID 3D frame which should be the response from the slave node;
* Step 4: The PCAN-LIN module's RS232 interface only reply me with the frame 02 01 00 01, but not the response frame with 3D that I want.
Another phenomenon is that the "Transmission active" LED turned on red after the step 3 action. I have also attached my .pclin file.
Thanks for your support in advance & looking forward to your reply!
- (43.1 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
please set the error RS-232 Error in the forward mask for LIN, so that you will see an error (slave not responding) when the 3D subscriber will not be answered by your LIN node.
Are you sure you will get a response on 3D for a change of diagnostic session? Please try to send a tester present, to get a response.