I am new user of PCAN-LIN Device. I have following queries
1) In there any way to get all LIN Frames Received from Slave to Our interface RS232( We are using PLC) . In Our case 0x11 is subscriber frame sent Regularly by slave at interval of 100ms. And 0x3D is sent by slave as response to to query sent on 0x3C.
Currently I understand Scheduling or RTR frame is a method to get these frames.
2) In case of RTR frame do we get last frame received from slave by PCAN-LIN? In case of Multiple frames ( First Frame and Consecutive frames as an answer to one query) how to manage ?
3) For sending NAD,PCI,SID etc should these be considered as part of data while writing to slave ?
Thanks in advance
here the answers to your questions:
1. Yes, if PCAN-LIN is the LIN master, you can send any publisher or subscriber frame with it, to get the data from the LIN slave. You can use serial commands, CAN frames or the internal scheduler to communicate with a LIN slave.
2. If you are using diagnostic frames (multiple frames), you have to send several 3D subscriber (CAN rtr) to get all data from the LIN slave. The number of messages is defined by the first frame length code of the ISO-TP or UDS protocol.