I have good and bad news for you:
The good one is that you were right, the DTO packages were indeed included into the CTO queue and not in the DTO queue. I have fixed this.
The bad one is that I still cannot get an INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER error or a crash but I keep investigating.
I have also found a logic problem with dedicated DTOs... I will fix this soon...
If you are agree, I will send you the current dll per email, so that you can test it.
sorry for my long absence.
I'm interested in the patched DLL. I've sent a mail to email@example.com to leave my mail-address.
the files are on the way. Let me know if you can now successfully read the DTOs.
it works! Your patched version fixed my problem.
Thank you very much for all your help. Very nice support!
Glad to read that! Thank you too for helping with testing ...